- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon butter or oil
- Nutella (To taste)
- Strawberries, sliced (to taste)
- Mix everything together except the Nutella and Strawberries.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan to medium temperature.
- Pour or scoop the batter and pour on the griddle.
- Spread out the batter to however thin you want your crepe.
- When both sides are cooked, spread the Nutella across your crepe.
- Place the strawberries in a line over the Nutella.
- Wrap and enjoy.