- 1 cup (canned) black beans
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 2 red/yellow mini peppers (diced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- hot sauce of your preference (to taste)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Open the can and rinse the beans.
- Microwave frozen corn for one minute.
- Add everything (except hot sauce) together in the bowl.
- Add hot sauce as desired.
*Salad can be eaten immediately or can be kept in the fridge for a day.
*Cooked quinoa or couscous can be added to the salad.