- 2 russet potatoes (peeled & chopped)
- ½ cup leek (white parts only, chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup cauliflower (chopped)
- ½ cup fennel (fresh, chopped)
- ¼ cup celery (chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream (fresh)
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Cilantro to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a pan. Sauté garlic, leek, cauliflower, fennel, potato, and celery for five minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and cook for fifteen minutes.
- In a blender, blend soup until creamy.
- Pour the soup into a pan and add the milk and cream. Heat for a few minutes.
- Top with salt & pepper and cilantro and serve.