- 1 bunch lettuce (washed and chopped)
- 1 mango-ripe but hard (sliced in matchstick shape)
- 1/2 cup tofu (pressed and sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated red cabbage
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts (crushed)
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp seasme oil (any oil works)
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Remove all the water from the tofu. Then, press the tofu under anything heavy for 30 minutes.
- Slice the tofu into thin slices and saute for 3 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the salad ingredients except the peanuts in a bowl.
- For Peanut Sauce: Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the salad on a plate. Top with the peanut sauce and crushed peanuts. Serve immediately.
*Peanut sauce can be refrigerated for up to a week.