- 3 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk (5-ounce can)
- 1(9-ounce) package Angel Hair Pasta
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Place the evaporated milk and marinara sauce in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; then drain and toss with sauce.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil and serve.