Serves 4 people.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp mango (or regular) custard powder
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk**
- 1 cup fresh mango
- Boil the milk until small bubbles start to form around the edges.
- Mix custard powder with 1 tbsp water and add to the milk.
- Stir continuously and reduce the heat to low.
- Once custard thickens, add sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Transfer into a bowl and cool. Chill thoroughly in a refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add mango chunks and enjoy!
*Chocolate flakes may be added if desired.
**Condensed milk may be substituted with carnation milk.