- 2 large lemons
- 2 tbsp lemon peel
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or all-purpose)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grate the lemon until two tablespoons of lemon peel are produced.
- Extract three tablespoons of lemon juice from the lemons.
- Mix the flour (wheat & coconut), sugar, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the water, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the ingredients from step 3 and 4.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Mix the confectioner’s sugar and lemon juice to make the icing.
- Let the cake cool for 1 hour, and then top with the icing and blueberries.