Serves 4 people.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp mango (or regular) custard powder
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk**
- 1 cup fresh mango
- Boil the milk until small bubbles start to form around the edges.
- Mix custard powder with 1 tbsp water and add to the milk.
- Stir continuously and reduce the heat to low.
- Once custard thickens, add sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Transfer into a bowl and cool. Chill thoroughly in a refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add mango chunks and enjoy!
*Chocolate flakes may be added if desired.
**Condensed milk may be substituted with carnation milk.
Makes 2 cup of syrup.
- 2 pounds fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 cup sugar
- Mix the cherries and sugar together and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Cool for another 1/2 hour.
- After cooled, strain the syrup and leave the cherry pulp*. Enjoy with pancakes, in drinks, or as a sweet treat.
For Cherry Refresher (Drink), click here.
*Pulp may be used on top of waffles or biscuits.
Makes 1 cup of syrup.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 4-5 lemons, juiced
- Mix the blueberries and sugar together and cook for 15-20 minutes. Cool for another 1/2 hour.
- After cooled, add the lemon juice. Enjoy with pancakes, in drinks, or as a sweet treat.
For Blueberry Refresher (Drink), click here.