- 1 bunch lettuce
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage/carrots
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 5-6 blueberries, fresh or frozen
- feta cheese
- roasted walnuts
- Mix the dressing in a bowl – olive oil, lemon juice, agave syrup, balsamic vinegar and blueberries (mash the blueberries to get color).
- Add the sliced apples to the dressing.
- Add agave to the roasted walnuts and mix.
- Arrange salad on a plate. Top with pomegranate, walnut and feta.
- When ready to serve, mix dressing with apples and serve.