Makes 5 crepes
- 1 cup multigrain pancake mix (any type works)
- 1 cup milk (soy, almond, fat free)
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- cinnamon and sugar (to taste)
- agave syrup (to taste) (optional)*
- Mix the pancake mix, milk, and flax seeds together in a bowl.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick griddle. Pour a medium sized amount of batter onto the griddle.
- Flip when bubbles start to appear around edges.
- When ready, lay out apple slices in a line. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of the apples. Drizzle agave syrup over the crepe. Roll and serve immediately.
*Cinnamon, sugar, and agave may be substituted for chocolate syrup and peanut butter.