- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1/4 cup rice flour*
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cups yogurt or buttermilk**
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Mix everything except the lemon zest and blueberries in a blender.
- Add the lemon zest and the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a waffle maker.
- When finished, top with your choice of fruits and agave syrup and serve!
*Rice flour can be substituted with oats.
**Yogurt may be substituted with any type of milk.