- 2 cups pancake mix/all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate milk (soy, almond, regular)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- chocolate chips (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vinegar (apple cider vinegar works)
- maple [sugar] syrup/butter (optional)
- Mix everything except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto a greased nonstick pan or griddle. Cook at medium heat for about 5 minutes. (Once batter begins to bubble, flip the pancake.)
- When ready, top the pancake with chocolate chips and syrup/butter, if desired, and serve.