- 1 readymade graham cracker pie crust (about 6-9 inches)
- 1 12-ounce package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1/4 cup processed coco powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- 1 small piece of chocolate (milk or dark) (for decoration)
- Drain any excess liquid from the tofu before adding it to a blender along with the cocoa powder, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend these ingredients until a completely smooth batter is created.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave for 1 minute. Stir the chocolate until all of the pieces melt.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the tofu mixture and pulse for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the readymade graham cracker crust and even out the top. Chill for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, use a vegetable peeler to decorate the mousse with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
*Mousse can be refrigerated for 2-3 days.
**Mousse can be used on top of chocolate cakes or cupcakes, as shown below.