- 2 cups multigrain pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the maple syrup and the blueberries.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes. Add blueberries to the batter.
- Heat a nonstick pan to a warm to hot temperature. Grease the pan lightly with butter.
- Pour about a fourth of the batter atop the pan and let it spread. Size and shape may vary.
- Cook the pancake on both sides until the pancake becomes a golden brown color.
- Serve warm with maple syrup drizzled over the top.
*May be enjoyed with fresh fruit and whipped cream.