- 1/2 of a green apple, sliced into very thin pieces
- 1/2 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Peanut Sauce*
- crushed peanuts (to taste)
- cilantro leaves (to taste)
- Arrange the cabbage and apple slices on a plate.
- Drizzle the agave syrup atop the apple slices.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over the salad.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts and cilantro leaves on top of the salad (to taste) and serve.
*For Peanut Sauce:
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp seasme oil (any oil works)
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions for Peanut Sauce: Mix everything together in a small bowl.
**Sauce can be refrigerated for up to a week.
***Green cabbage and red apple can be substituted for red cabbage and green apple.