- 1/2 cup sprouted* mung beans
- 1/2 cup red garbanzo beans [channa]
- 1 tbsp sprouted fenugreek seeds [methi – search for it in wikipedia]
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix everything together and serve.
*To sprout mung beans, garbanzo beans, and fenugreek, soak each separately overnight. Next, drain the remaining water using a strainer and let the beans, chickpeas, and fenugreek rest for one day. Refrigerate after all beans sprout. These sprouted beans may be refrigerated for 3-4 days.