- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond meal (Trader Joe’s)
- 3/4 cup butter -0r- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix. (If mixture becomes dry, add a few drops of milk.)
- Using a tablespoon (I used a tablespoon, but any round shape works), create hemispheres and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Place the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
*Cookies can be served warm or cold.
**Cookies can be kept in air-tight containers for up to a week.