- Tuscan Bread (any sourdough bread works)
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- Jack-Pepper/Jalapeño cheese (any spicy cheese works)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard (sauce)
- 1/2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Marinate the apple slices in agave syrup, olive oil, mustard, and lemon juice for at least 1/2 hour.
- Place the marinated apple slices on a piece of bread.
- Top the apple slices with any (spicy tastes better) cheese slices.
- Toast the bread slice in the oven until the cheese melts completely.